Friday, May 23, 2008

Look-alike kids

I've been under the impression for the last 3 years that my kids look a lot like me...not according to the experts at myheritage.com! As you can see though, they DO look like each other! I love my husband, but I'm still not sure I agree with the meters! What do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had a good look at those meters and I'm not so sure either! I do think both Timothy and Kassie look more like you, Kathy, than Ben. I wonder how the meters work out resemblance. As for Morwenna and Elestren, well my parents reckon Elestren looks just like me aged 2, but Morwenna has definately got something of the Turner face. Yet they are both already so much their own selves.
love to you all from Down Under.
Sinead xx

Unknown said...

Sorry Ben but at this point I have to say Timothy and Kassie look more like Kathy, especially looking at Kathy's baby pictures and pictures of her when she was their age.