Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Kassie

Ben is big into nicknames. It's a sign of affection, but he can come up with some really strange ones. Our kids have been subjected to these terms of endearment from the day they were born, but Kassie is striking back. This is how a typical conversation with her daddy goes:

Dad: How's my Frass-a-Kass?
Kassie: Not frass, just Kassie!
Dad: Oh, so you're my Frass-a-pickle?
Kassie: No, no pickle! Just Kassie!

This can go on for quite a while, until dad finally gets it! Kids must think we are awfully dumb sometimes!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Frass-a-Kass! That's clever. I wonder why she won't go for that. I guess she's too sophisticated now. :)

'' said...

Very funny! Joy has been coming up with fake names for things she does. She asked me yesterday if I wanted to do the "tackapook" with her. This consisted of a dance with rubber work-out bands.

Funny!

With Love,
Chris and Jana

Grandma Turtle said...

So good to hear from you! Love the Family picture at the top of your blog. You look radiant, Kathy. Where are you living? Are you moving? One of your posts said you were packing.... I'm so happy you get to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom. :)

Jenny M said...

How cute of Kassie! Congratulations on the Bar Exam and Ethics test! It's gotta be nice to know! No more waiting!