Things that I have done before owning a house:
-been married for 8 1/2 years
-had 2 children
-graduated from college
-taught school for 3 years
-moved 6 times in my adult life
-lived with my in-laws....twice....for a total of 10 months
-watched my husband graduate....twice.....with a total of 2 undergrad majors and 1 minor, 1 law degree and an MBA
BUT it is all over now!! We are under contract for our first home and if all goes well will be closing on it on the 25th of February! Yay!!!!
6 comments:
Congrats on the home!! Hopefully closing will go well (with minimal hand cramping with all the signing).
I also love the bfast for dinner idea in your last post - we did the same just tonight. (Our whole family enjoys it.)
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!
Kathy! You have a home!!! I'm totally jealous. I need your new address.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is fantastic!! I am so glad you are finally getting your home. Will there be pictures soon?
Congratulations on a new home! How fun. Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment