Finally, some pictures of the work we did on the house before we moved in! This house is in great shape and didn't really need anything to be done, but there were 2 rooms we wanted to change. The first one was the family room and a wall by the mud room:


Yes, it's the same color and I'm sure the people we bought the house from loved it, but it just had too much purple in it for us. Ben and Timothy called it the "lipstick walls". So now.....
this is one of my favorite rooms. You should see it with our slate blue couch in front of it! It's almost a cantaloupe color, or Sunny Delight if you ask Ben! But I LOVE IT!!
I don't have any before pictures from Kassie's room, but all we added was the pink stripes. The tan on top and dark brown on the bottom was already there (it was a nursery for their baby boy), but now it's fit for the "princess":
2 comments:
I LOVE it!!!
oh my goodness you guys are good at choosing colors!! love the colors!! and kassie's stripes are DARLING! cute ideas!!
Post a Comment