So we are FINALLY moved into our new house! We will be sending out an email privately with our new address and phone number, but here is a link if you want to see a virtual tour of the house. We love it and are so happy to own our own home at last!
In the pictures, you will see 2 red walls in the family room, they are now pale orange. And one of the upstairs bedrooms is 2 tone brown, it's now brown and pink striped on the bottom. The "Princess Room". We left Timothy's tan and dark blue.
We hit a true milestone today. I was cleaning up the kitchen and Timothy wanted to go outside and play in the back yard. I started to say "When I get done", but then realized that they can go out by themselves! It's a completely fenced yard with locked gates on both sides! So they went out and I could watch them from the kitchen window. It was a glorious moment.
We are anxious to show off our new place to any of you that want to come visit, boxes and all at the moment!
Here's the link: http://www.circlepix.com/tour.htm?id=699155&mls_tour=1
Let us know what you think!
10 comments:
I am sooooo excited for you! The house looks amazing and you have been extremely patient. Congratulations!
Amazing! I love the mural in the basement! And the backyard! It looks like everything is updated and move-in ready. Good job you guys - I'm so excited for you (and very jealous).
Congrats! LOVE that playroom in the basement. We're so happy for you guys!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you and jealous. Some day...
What a gorgeous home! I can't believe how big the backyard is, how nice! Congrats and we can wait to come see it.
Love this house!!! Love the windows, the counter space/'bar' in the kitchen, love the backyard. How exciting for you guys! It looks much newer than ours - what year is it? (OK...so lots of houses look newer than ours.):}
I'm also dying to know if the blog you referred to earlier (friend/kid quotes) is Annie F.? I've been thinking about them - but, have lost contact. Anyone else you still keep in contact with that I might know?:} (You're much better at it than I am!)
Congrats again on the house!!
Hey Guys,
We love your home! We just bought a house in Orem, and it has a similar floor plan. Once we get moved and have some pictures we will post them on our blog.
Congratulations!
Chris, Jana, and Joy
Congratulations! How much fun and a great backyard!
congrats!! the home is beautiful... how fun your own place!
Oh my GOSH!! There is NO WAY something THAT BEAUTIFUL would be affordable out here. But, you've EARNED IT! I'm coming over.
Post a Comment