It's so great when you see the results of what you've been trying to get these little sponges we call children to take in! In the car tonight, Ben was singing a song we had heard in the store. Kassie chimed in with the "yeah, yeah, yeah" part, gaining much praise and applause. So then Timothy decided to make up his own song (a talent he inherited from his dad and has been practicing extensively). Ben took up the "yeah, yeah" part for him, making the song go something like this:
T: Kassie is great!
B: Yeah, yeah!
T: Kassie is great, great!
B: Yeah, yeah!
This continues for a few minutes until the grand finale:
T: Kassie is WONDERFUL! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
What a sweet boy! I'll have to remember this for the times when I'm telling him not to hit, push, boss, or otherwise torment his little sister!
3 comments:
Kathy & Ben,
Hi! It's fun to see your new blog and check in with how your cute family is doing. We miss you guys and are glad to see that you're doing well . . . and are so close to graduation! Hooray! Thanks for keeping in touch. --Carrie
That is so sweet, be sure & put that one in his baby book..
You two are such wonderful parents.
I love you all
I should get one of those count down things for Nick's graduation! You have such a cute family. I love all the blue eyes!
Post a Comment