Monday, April 28, 2008

Ingenious and Incredibly Sweet

While the kids ate lunch today I was trying to get dinner ready to go into the crock-pot. It was fast approaching nap time and Kassie had had quite enough of sitting in her high chair. I told her she would have to wait until I was done and she really should eat her apple slice anyway. Timothy, in a moment of brotherly love, asked "Kassie, you need your apple cut?" To which she replied "Yeah!" After a quick glance at the table to make sure I hadn't accidentally left a knife out (I hadn't), I watched to see how this was going to happen. My way-too-smart-for-MY-own-good boy took Kassie's apple and proceeded to use his Club cracker as a knife! And guess what? IT WORKED! He was actually able to saw off a couple of chunks of apple and hand them to his very appreciative sister. MacGyver doesn't have anything on Timmy!

No comments: